Monday, May 2, 2011

Arm Pit?

A couple of weeks ago our family hopped in the car and went to discover a different county in our great state. This was done in the name of research...fourth grade county report research.

It was fun to see a part of the state that was new to us and I thought this county was pretty and somewhat charming. Hudson said he could picture himself running around the rural neighborhoods exploring. Owen, Jude, and Quinn thought we were at a fun vacation spot. Brian thought it was an "arm pit" and said that I could live there with my "next husband". (I just realized that anyone who doesn't know Brian will think this is rude instead of funny...oh well!)

Yesterday Brian and I went to Hudson's class to watch him give his oral report on this county. He did great - had his classmates attention, got some laughs, made his Mom and Dad proud. Good job buddy!

Here are a couple of pics from the coolest place we found during our field research.




Have I mentioned how much fun Hudson gets out of life?



Here is Owen making fun of Hudson's photo shoot.



Jude wanted an action shot.

I have to say it...my boys are fun!



I dedicate this post to Brian. Will my "next husband" be a 6'5 smoldering Italian? Just wondering. LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment