Spring Has Brought Me Such A Nice Surprise.
Ice Cold Toes and Some Thick, White Thighs.
Does anyone else think this weather is getting a tad bit ridiculous?
My kids want to be outside playing.
Brian wants to be on his bike.
I want to be in the garden (my sweet mother-in-law sent me some seeds I want to plant).
I'm worried about my fruit trees (yes, even one blooming apricot) and cute little Japanese Maple.
What happened to the gorgeous spring days I remember as a kid?
AND how am I ever going to get this poundage off if the weather keeps telling my body to hold onto it's winter padding!? Kidding. Sort of.
At least he's happy.
(This post seems silly when I consider my in-laws had a tornado go right over their house this week...I'm grateful, but snow in April is still weird.)
I dedicate this post to Al Gore. Ugh.
Funny...your post, not the weather.
ReplyDeleteFun posts, Sherrie! I am way behind. I LOVE Quinn's smile. And Happy Belated Five to Jude!
ReplyDelete