Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Summer Vacation (Shay's Bday)

We were in California over Shay's birthday.  We all let her be in charge of what we should do that day and her first request was to go on a hike.  There are hiking/running/biking trails all over my sisters area so that was easy!



We had just seen the last Harry Potter the night before so every single stick Jude found along the way became a wand.  AVADA KADAVRA!  I bet we hauled 20 wands back to Utah with us. 



We hit a playground before heading back toward home.  Quinn is enjoying the birthday girl. 



The girls all did a little shopping during the day and then Shay wanted to have Korean food for dinner.



Hudson is always up for trying something new. 



Owen is not.  "Um Dad, I don't see any chicken nuggets or spaghetti on this menu."



It was a fun day and we loved celebrating together.


I dedicate this post to Owen.  Odog - I want to let it be known that I brought along a pizza pocket and a yogurt in my purse for you....I'm a kind Momma like that. :)  I've never seen your face look so relieved!

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so handsome and very photogenic. Would the muu-muu be inspired by c. Jane? I love that you are the mom who had a purse stash for Owen! We could build a house with the pile of sticks that are piled in my backyard by the end of each summer. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete