Friday, January 28, 2011

Boom boom ain't it great to be crazy!?





During spirit week at our elementary the kids get to be a little silly...like on crazy hair day!

Hudson has always loved crazy hair day - because he enjoys being silly (and he may or may not enjoy attention - just saying).

Owen has never wanted to participate in any of the spirit week activities (except "wear red day" of course - he's intense about his love for the color red) because it makes him feel "weird in his tummy" to wear crazy things and have crazy hair.

This year when spirit week came along I bought some red hair color just in case Owen decided to join in....and he did!

Don't they look so cute....ummm, I mean CRAZY!?

Hudson kept telling Owen how cool he looked. Owen kept checking himself out in the mirror so I think he liked it!

Grandpa was taking the boys to school this day and we couldn't wait to see what his reaction would be when they came out to the car looking like this! We were all cracking up!


I dedicate this post to brothers....doing something that makes you feel a little nervous or uncomfortable is a lot easier if your brother is by your side. Together you can do much more, and be much more, than you ever could alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment