This fall we were invited to celebrate Brody's birthday at an amazing park. It was such a gorgeous day and basically our last chance to enjoy good weather. I was trying to get some cute pictures of Quinn and Brian but only got two before Quinn picked up and went elsewhere.
I followed him and kept taking pictures - I got some cute/happy ones. I'm surprised they turned out because I was laughing so hard while I was shooting. Check out the pics and then read below to see what I found so funny.
Not too funny until you realize Quinn plopped down with a family he doesn't even know and made himself a part of their night. He enjoyed his time with them so much I thought he may want to go home with them.
I find it so funny how social he is. How can he and Jude be so different in this way? We come with our personalities...that has become very obvious to me.
I dedicate this post to Quinn...who may just be my very first baby to go to nursery without me! Yahoo - hope they can handle him!
he sat down with a family he doesn't know??
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!!