This cute little gal is the daughter of a friend I grew up with. How funny that our kids now go to the same school and know each other.
I had heard that someone told Owen that Annie likes him. Fine with Owen. In case you don't know - Owen is a ball of love walking around. He has a giant, kind, open heart (wouldn't it be amazing if we were all like that). He loves everyone and is happy (not embarrassed like an older brother he has) if someone loves him back. It's no big deal to him. It's as though he feels, "of course she loves me - I am very lovable."
Well, one night our families were at the same party when Annie came up to me and announced...
"I love Owen."
"Oh, that's nice! Yeah, you guys are good friends."
"No - I mean I muahhh....love Owen." (yes, she said muahhh).
Me - laughing and grabbing my camera to document it!
How cute! I love her attitude!
I dedicate this post to Annie - because after that gutsy line she so deserves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment