Hudson was whipping Quinn all over the house on this blanket and Quinn couldn't get enough.
My mind did flash to the possibility of future stitches - but I was in a hurry that morning and having the crazy man occupied was wonderfully helpful (you can decide for yourself just who I'm calling "the crazy man").
So...I simply told Hudson, "Just don't fling him against a corner or down the stairs."
You may think I'm irresponsible for letting them be....but a little blanket slip-n-slide is the least of my concerns!
(And yes, Jude still occasionally sucks his thumb...but he doesn't want to talk about it!)
I dedicate this post to Q. (Can you even imagine the funny life he's living with 3 big brothers?) If there was ever anyone who is up for all of this - and more - it's you, Quinner The Winner.
Sherrie, you just made my day. It is so cute. Hudson is a good big brother. I love read your blog. Pick it up. I love you miss you very much.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! We used to do that with my kids when we had a long wood hallway! I love the look on Quinns face - "I love my life!"
ReplyDelete