Well, how very boring for you...
Behind the scenes of my "Struttin' Like Crazy" post.
Happy, patient baby.
I needed everyone to "clear out" while I tried to get Sunday dinner on the table. Owen and Jude pushed Quinn around for an hour. It was cute and I wanted a picture...but O Dog kept pulling faces - over and over and over - until I gave up.
"I am NOT going to look at you Mom. None of the other mom's are here taking pictures."
"Fine I'll give you one of these...now go away."
I wanted a good picture of the two oldest on the first day of school. Oh well.
Lets get a Halloween picture of Jack Sparrow, Gansta', Mr. Clown and Baby Clown.
Baby Clown! Stop clowning around!
My version of perfect pictures...and that is what it's REALLY like.
(Just wait until you see Picture Perfect #2 - family picture style. Coming soon!)
I dedicate this post to my funny kids...in my mind you don't have to be perfect to be wonderful!
I can't think of four kids more perfectly wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI think it's bad getting two to behave for photos, but four has got to be more than twice that hard. The funny thing is, the pictures that aren't "picture perfect" are the best ones that capture the memories as they were. Hudson's look when he won't look at you is priceless.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures they seem perfect to me!
ReplyDeleteNever a dull moment right?