As of this year Brian has 3 of his 4 little guys up on the slopes with him.
Is he in heaven?
I'd say so.
Quinn and I should be old enough to join them in a couple of years!
I dedicate this post to spring...forget what I've said before....go ahead and take your time. WHAT A DAY!
Can't believe he can take 3 with him at once! Way to go Brian. Quinn looks good...he'll be ready soon.
ReplyDeleteSkiing makes Utah winter worth while! Handsome little boys! How does Jude do? Any tricks...Brady has gotten a little fussy up on the slopes learning this year.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little boys did Jude like skiing? Also, I love the picture of Quinn.
ReplyDeleteI got your shout out!! I commented below...I feel like this baby is going to come any day! Can't wait for you to teach me the tricks of how to raise cute, talented and sweet little boys!
ReplyDelete