Before summer was upon us we knew we needed to build a trap of sorts...a trap to make our backyard a giant play pin. You see, we have a wild one on our hands. He likes to roam and run and occasionally walk right down the middle of the street.
The fence has helped a lot - although, he has already learned that there are ways to beat this system. (I just caught myself imagining what it would be like if there were electronic fences for kids...you know, the shock the dog kind...how practical, how creepy.)
Quinn had no idea he was helping with our "Contain Quinn Project." I wonder what form this project will take during his teen years?
I dedicate this post to Brian and his trusty DIY skills. Gotta love a handy man.
Love the fence. Turned out great. Love that Quinn even when he escapes down the street. And I always love Hudson's photo poses.
ReplyDelete