During the winter months my boys, and the boys next door, will often be found sledding down the hill across the street. They can actually sled down the hill, through the street, and right into our front lawn in one strong push. But, I have outlawed that little number because a car would certainly have the advantage...were they ever to meet.
Seeing as we are snow-less right now, the neighbor boys came up with another plan. The old saying about a cardboard box being the worlds greatest toy never felt so true! We laughed and laughed.
Pushing who?

Brian and Hudson (yes, my child has a thing for fedoras).
Pushing who?

Owen and Connor!
Ben and Jude!

These two went zipping down - being light weight boxers and all.
And Quinner liked it!

Dori felt compelled to give it a try for some crazy reason.

Could you die at this cute little face on Zoe?
Then she made me hop in (Can you see me? I can see my big teeth.)

That's the best picture I have of me...because they gave it all they got and I didn't slide a bit. Hmmm. I did have Owen in there with me - but still. Looks like when it comes to boxing I'm in the heavy weight division.
I dedicate this post to being a kid. Wasn't it dreamy?
Looks like lots of fun! Didn't get enough sledding this year. Too frozen! We'll have to give this a go.
ReplyDelete