Saturday, December 10, 2011

Half Way House

Wow. Am I really blogging again? Like the two weeks before Christmas aren't busy enough?

I've thought about this blog some.

As it turns out I think I'm a "half way blogger".

I guess I should have known this is how it would be. You see, I've noticed that I may be a half way person altogether.

My house is half way clean, my laundry half way done, my dinner preparations pleasing to half of my children, half my body looks decent and the other half looks...oh never mind!

So, I think I may just go with it - the half way thing. I think I will write as much as I want on this little blog without feeling like every post needs a picture...without thinking it should be cute for my friends to look at. If I add a picture GREAT! If not, GREAT! I just want a record of these funny days - WHICH ARE USUALLY ONLY HALF WAY FUNNY!

I dedicate this post to my toenails - which only have paint on the top half...oh, I could go on and on. I've got a million of them - you got any?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it really has been so long since you have been blogging. So long, in fact, that when I saw "Dedicate This" on my Reader list, I couldn't remember whose blog it was. Glad you are back. Half way is great! Your house doesn't seem halfway clean...it always looks super! My house is always more than halfway dirty, which is surely worse. And at least you make dinner, which is more than I can say for myself. Keep posting. You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not half-way at anything.

    ReplyDelete