Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pre-Christmas Events...

Well, Christmas has come and gone.  It's literally gone - the tree, stockings, elves, candles - gone.  But, I did take some pictures of our decorations - I'll post them tomorrow maybe - just so my kids can't claim I didn't get things all festive around here (some people say I'm a tad ba-hum-bug-ish when it comes to holiday decorating). 

We, of course, had some parties and programs to attend before Christmas.  Here they are...



Owen: Quinn, this is Santa!
Quinn: Oh!  Hi there Santa! 




Owen: Now you get to tell him what you'd like him to bring you.
Quinn:  Ummmm....



Quinn:  I'd rather just smile at him for a minute. 



Quinn: Bye! Nice to meet you Santa!



Owen: I know I only have a short time with you, Santa,  but I have to ask you if my 5 year old brother could have one of your candy canes even though he's too scared to come up here.  I won't try to get one for my 11 year old brother because apparently he's too cool for you this year.  He's outside playing football with his friends. 



Owen's school program.  See that cute girl to the right of Owen?  Almost every day she has to let Owen know whether he's cool or not that day.  But Owen is always cool remember?  (If I knew how I'd link to a different post about Owen right here...but I have no idea how to do that). 



Jude in his stylin' kindergarten elf hat.  I'm not sure he felt stylin'.  I can't believe he was brave enough to sing in front of the audience...awesome. 



Hudson's program.  I'm loving our buddy Russ smiling at me behind Hudson.  I'm also loving how London, in front, is pretending not to see me. 



Brian's grandparents always have a cute Christmas party.  We missed Jarom and Kirsten big time.  The boys kept talking about how it wasn't the same without their cousins there.  Ohio is for the birds guys. 

Owen getting his interview.



Quinn enjoying the microphone (not shy this one). 



Hudson - feeling a bit awkward, but a good sport. 


(Jude was off hiding somewhere, ignoring his name each time it was called....he got out of the interview.)

The end.  Next up - Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment