In NOT boring news...back in the summer Brian's parents came to town! YEA! I feel really lucky to have in-laws who are easy to be around, fun to talk to, and so cute with the boys.
Brian's Dad is a big camping guy and likes to get the boys out in a tent when he's here. Since Brian and I both prefer vacations that involve hotel rooms, this is just super cool!

Brian set up our regular tent and Gene taught Hudson how to DIY.
Can't you just imagine how much fun this kind of thing is for little boys? The best part is that I think (I know) it's even more fun for Grandpa Gene!

Oh you spotted a puppy? Well, that's a story for another time! But, Miss Clover is her name.

All set and ready to get a deep peaceful sleep...YEAH RIGHT! The next morning Grandpa looked like he'd lived through a battle - sorry!

Oh! AND Grandpa set this baby up! SAAWWEET!

And Grandma Raina made sure to love them up. Gotta keep these rugged men a little soft.
I dedicate this post to Gene and Raina, who are so good at making their grandkids feel special - even from a distance!
It great to have such fun in-laws !!!
ReplyDelete